Elissa C. Reidy
Elissa Reidy is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Enforcement group and her practice focuses on complex civil litigation and internal investigations. Elissa Reidy rejoined Ropes & Gray in 2017 following a yearlong clerkship with the Honorable Stephen A. Higginson of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. Elissa first joined the firm in 2014 after completing a public interest fellowship at a legal services organization.
Elissa graduated from the University of Michigan Law School in 2013 where she served as an Executive Editor of the Michigan Law Review and argued a criminal appeal before the Sixth Circuit as a member of the Michigan Appellate Litigation Clinic.
- Successfully represented service provider in commercial arbitration against a national bank involving complex indemnification, contract, and tort disputes.
- Successfully represented Astra Tech, Inc. (n/k/a as Dentsply IH Inc.) in indemnification dispute with Shareholders’ Agent over disposition of escrow fund following 2008 merger and related case brought by majority shareholders.
- Conducted internal investigations for multinational pharmaceutical and medical device company and advised on compliance issues.
- Represented electronics manufacturer in multidistrict antitrust class-action litigation.
- Advised regional hospital systems on antitrust compliance issues.
- Represented pro bono clients in immigration, family law, and small claims matters.