Elizabeth Rahn Gallucci
Elizabeth, a partner in the firm's San Francisco office, focuses her practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and other general corporate matters.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Rough Country, a provider of automobile parts and suspension systems, from Gridiron Capital.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its sale of Colorado Boxed Beef, a distributor of meat, poultry and seafood products, to Quirch Foods.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of Specialized Packaging Group, a manufacturer of plastic and cardboard packaging materials and supplies.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of Bishop Lifting Products, a manufacturer of rigging products and crane applications.
- Represented Genstar Capital portfolio company Worldwide Facilities, a provider of wholesale insurance brokerage services, in its sale to Amwins Group.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, a global company focused on developing highly engineered products, including medical tubing and compounds, pharma barrier films, dispensing components, closure liners and specialty food packaging; Tekni-Plex’s add-on acquisition of three Amcor manufacturing facilities that produce medical packaging; and Tekni-Plex’s add-on acquisition of Grupo Phoenix, a manufacturer of packaging products.
- Represented GI Partners in its acquisition of Clinical Ink, a global clinical trial technology company, and subsequent add-on acquisition of Digital Artefacts, a digital endpoint-based technology company that specializes in data capture for complex cognitive, behavioral, and physiological research.
- Represented TPG Growth in its acquisition of Implantable Provider Group, a provider of surgical cost management solutions.
- Represented TPG Growth in its minority investment in AnovoRx, a provider of pharmacy services for patients, healthcare providers, payers, and manufacturers.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of Dessert Holdings, a dessert company, from Gryphon Investors.
- Represented DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest independent, multi-specialty physician groups, and DMG Management Services in a $1.45 billion strategic partnership with Ares Management.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investment in Duckhorn Wine Company.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of PSKW and PDR, now ConnectiveRx, and ConnectiveRx’s subsequent recapitalization.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Backcountry.com, one of the largest online specialty retailers of outdoor gear and apparel.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its minority investment in Huda Beauty, a manufacturer of beauty products.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its investment in CHE Senior Psychological Services, a provider of behavioral health services to senior care facilities.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of Cotton Patch Café, a southern food restaurant concept with 45 locations.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its majority investment in Legacy ER & Urgent Care.
- Represented TravelClick and Genstar Capital in the sale of TravelClick to Thoma Bravo.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of Richard's, Carlton's and Blue Ribbon premium specialty foods brands from Atlantic Premium Brands.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisitions of Tacala, a franchisee of Taco Bell fast-food restaurants in the Southeastern U.S., and related company Boom Foods, a Sonic franchisee.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Acrisure, a retail insurance brokerage firm, and subsequent exit via a management-led buyout.
- Co-author, “Delaware's amendments apply market-out exception to appraisal rights for Section 251(h) mergers,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (April 3, 2019)
- Co-author, "Private Equity PIPE Dreams in 2014," Daily Journal (December 18, 2014)
- JD, summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2010; Suffolk Journal of Trial and Appellate Advocacy , Lead Articles Editor
- BA, magna cum laude, Franklin & Marshall College, 2005; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2012
- Massachusetts, 2010
- The Deal “Top Rising Stars” (2021)