Elizabeth Rahn Gallucci
Elizabeth, a corporate associate in the firm's San Francisco office, focuses her practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Elizabeth was a litigation fellow at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights, in Boston, whose mission is to fight race and national origin discrimination through litigation and community-based advocacy. Elizabeth worked closely with co-counsel at Boston law firms, including Ropes & Gray, on multiple cases in various stages of the litigation process.
During law school, Elizabeth was an intern to Judge Robert Gardner, Worcester District Court, as well as a writing tutor with Citizens Schools.
- Represented Golden Gate Capital and Express Oil in the combination of Express Oil and Mavis Discount Tire, creating one of the largest independent automotive service platforms in the U.S.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Tekni-Plex, Inc., a global company focused on developing highly engineered products, including medical tubing and compounds, pharma barrier films, dispensing components, closure liners and specialty food packaging.
- Represented DuPage Medical Group, one of the nation’s largest independent, multi-specialty physician groups, and DMG Management Services in a $1.45 billion strategic partnership with Ares Management.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its investment in Duckhorn Wine Company.
- Represented Genstar Capital and PSKW in its acquisition of PDR Network, LLC, a market leader in patient access, prescription medication assistance solutions and payment reimbursement services on behalf of pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of PSKW, the pharmaceutical industry’s leading provider of patient prescription medication assistance solutions and payment reimbursement services.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Backcountry.com, one of the largest online specialty retailers of outdoor gear and apparel.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its investment in CHE Senior Psychological Services, the leading provider of behavioral health services to senior care facilities.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of Cotton Patch Café, a southern food restaurant concept with 45 locations.
- Represented Bain Capital in its $1.2 billion sale of CRC Health Group to Acadia Healthcare Company.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its majority investment in Legacy ER & Urgent Care.
- Represented Castanea Partners in its investment in Essentia Water.
- Represented TravelClick and Genstar Capital in the sale of TravelClick to Thoma Bravo.
- Represented American Industrial Partners and its portfolio company, Allied Specialty Vehicles in its acquisition of the Thor Bus division from Thor Industries.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in Canada Goose, a premium outerwear company in Canada.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisition of Richard's, Carlton's and Blue Ribbon premium specialty foods brands from Atlantic Premium Brands, Ltd.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisitions of Tacala LLC, a franchisee of Taco Bell fast-food restaurants in the Southeastern U.S., and related company Boom Foods LLC, a Sonic franchisee.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Acrisure, LLC, a Michigan-based retail insurance brokerage firm. Acrisure is one of the leading privately owned insurance agencies in the Midwest.
- Co-author, “Delaware's amendments apply market-out exception to appraisal rights for Section 251(h) mergers,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (April 3, 2019)
- Co-author, "Private Equity PIPE Dreams in 2014," Daily Journal (December 18, 2014)
- JD, summa cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2010; Suffolk Journal of Trial and Appellate Advocacy , Lead Articles Editor
- BA, magna cum laude, Franklin & Marshall College, 2005; Phi Beta Kappa