Graham Rogers joined the firm’s corporate department in 2016.
During law school, Graham served as an article editor for the Review of Banking and Financial Law. Graham also advised MIT and Boston University startups on seed-stage financings and general corporate matters as part of Boston University’s Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic.
- Represented Advent International and Mediq B.V. in the $380 million sale of Byram Healthcare to Owens & Minor.
- Represented Milacron Holdings Corp., a CCMP portfolio company, in a number of secondary offerings.
- Represents one of the world's largest asset managers in domestic and international equity co-investments.
- Represents Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited in various venture and growth capital investments in the U.S. and overseas.
- Represented Access Information Management, a Berkshire Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Arkive Information Management.
- Author, Recent Development, “Misbehaving Bankers: Desperate Analysts, FINRA Fines and the Toys’R’Us IPO,” 34 REV. BANKING & FIN. L. 416 (2015)
- Note, “Much Ado About Nothing: Why the Equity Crowdfunding Exemption Will Only Be Useful to a Few, and What To Do About It,” 35 REV. BANKING & FIN. L. 335 (2015)