Haley M. Ratner
Haley M. Ratner joined the corporate department in 2019. Haley focuses her practice on representing private equity sponsors, public and private borrowers, lead arrangers and lenders in connection with syndicated and bilateral loan financings, including senior secured financings, first lien and second lien financings, unsecured financings, acquisition financings and bridge financings.
Haley’s prior experience includes working as an associate at a leading multinational law firm and leading the Business & Client Risk Engagement team at Bloomberg L.P., focusing on risk, cybersecurity and compliance.
- Represented the middle market fund of a global private equity firm in connection with its secured financing for its acquisition of an operator of adolescent behavioral health treatment centers in the United States.*
- Represented WeWork in connection with its acquisition of Emprenurban, a Latin American-based real estate development and construction company.*
- Represented Centre Partners in connection with its sale of Stonewall Kitchen, a leading manufacturer of premium branded specialty food and gift products, including jams, olive oils, bottled sauces, crackers and pancake mixes.*
- Represented Centre Partners in connection with the secured financing of its acquisition of Guy & O’Neill, Inc., a consumer products company that focuses on private label and contract manufacturing.*
- Represented a private investment firm in connection with its senior debt facility to support a diversified car fleet management business.*
- Represented Siris Capital Group, LLC in connection with the secured financing of its acquisition of Intralinks Holdings, Inc. from Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR).*
- Represented American Broadband Communications in connection with its refinancing of its senior secured credit facility.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, 2017; Notes and Comments Editor, Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- BBA, Emory University, 2012