Jaclyn S. Ruch
Jaclyn Ruch joined Ropes & Gray as an associate in the corporate department in 2012. Before that she attended Brooklyn Law School and was a member of the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law. Her practice includes mostly private equity and real estate transactions.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of the Arrium Group’s Mining Consumables Division (Moly-Cop), an Australia-based producer of steel grinding media used in the processing of copper, gold and other minerals.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its acquisition of Gerber Technology, the world leader in integrated software, automation and vision systems for the apparel, graphics, packaging and other industrial markets.
- Represented Kohlberg & Co. in its acquisition of Amendia, Inc., a medical device maker focused on products used in spinal surgeries.
- Represented First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation in its acquisition of goodmortgage.com, an online consumer-direct mortgage lender.
- Represented JMI Equity and TPG Capital in the sale of portfolio company PowerPlan Consultants, Inc., a software company providing accounting, tax and capital budgeting optimization solutions for asset-intensive businesses within the utility, oil and gas, transportation and telecom industries.
- Represented JMI Equity and Bain Capital in the sale of portfolio company Appriss, Inc., a software-based service provider for criminal justice agencies, health care providers, insurance companies, retailers and pharmacies.
- Represented JMI Equity in both its acquisition and sale of EMS Software, a Denver-based meeting and event management software provider.
- Represented Kanders & Company in its acquisition of substantially all of the assets of the business of Mountain Khakis, LLC, a designer, developer and marketer of premium branded lifestyle apparel and accessories inspired by mountain life, from Remington Arms Company.
- Represented AUA Private Equity Partners in its acquisition of Tijuana Flats Holdings LLC, a Florida-based fast-casual Tex-Mex restaurant chain.
- Co-author, “Delaware Chancery Court applies Corwin standard and makes sale subject to business judgement rule,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (May 24, 2017)
- Co-author, “Delaware Supreme Court upholds award of expectation damages,” International Law Office (March 23, 2016)