Julianne R. Rutiz
Julie Rutiz joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department’s private equity and real estate groups.
During law school, Julie worked at the Harvard Transactional Law Clinic and was a member of the Environmental Law Society and the Environmental Law Review.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of the Arrium Group's Mining Consumables Division (Moly-Cop), an Australia-based producer of forges steel grinding media used in the processing of copper, gold and other minerals.
- Represented Partners Group and Avista Capital Partners on the sale of Strategic Partners, a provider of medical scrubs and other uniforms, to New Mountain Capital.
- Represented U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) in its acquisition of anesthesiology practices in Nevada and Washington.
- Represented a joint venture of Abrams Capital Management LP and Amerimar Enterprises Inc. in a series of acquisitions and dispositions of several data centers across the U.S.
- Represented a PE-based real estate investment fund in connection with the closing of a $250 million master repurchase facility.