Julianne R. Rutiz
Julie Rutiz joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department’s private equity and real estate groups.
During law school, Julie worked at the Harvard Transactional Law Clinic and was a member of the Environmental Law Society and the Environmental Law Review.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its acquisition of MAG Aerospace, a leading turnkey provider of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions to the US government, intergovernmental organizations and allied governments.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its acquisitions and combination of IMA Consulting, mCare Solutions, and Naveos into Revint Solutions, a leading platform offering a full suite of technology-enabled revenue integrity and recovery solutions as well as complex revenue cycle management consulting and interim management services for healthcare providers.
- Represented CCMP Capital in its acquisition of Hayward Industries, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of residential and commercial pool equipment.
- Represented CCMP Capital in its acquisition of Truck Hero, a major manufacturer of truck bed covers and accessories.
- Represented TPG Growth in its acquisition and combination of Kriser’s Feeding Pets for Life into Independent Pet Partners, a platform of boutique high-end retail pet stores.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its acquisition of the Arrium Group's Mining Consumables Division (Moly-Cop), an Australia-based producer of forged steel grinding media used in the processing of copper, gold and other minerals.
- Represented Partners Group and Avista Capital Partners on their sale of Strategic Partners, a provider of medical scrubs and other uniforms, to New Mountain Capital.
- Represented U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) in its acquisition of anesthesiology practices in Nevada, Washington and Oklahoma.
- Represented Netrality Properties in a series of acquisitions and dispositions of several data centers across the U.S.
- Represented a PE-based real estate investment fund in connection with the closing of a $250 million master repurchase facility.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2015
- BA (English; Spanish), summa cum laude, University of California, Los Angeles, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- Not admitted in California
- New York, 2016