Natalie Raine is an associate in the business restructuring group of Ropes and Gray's London office. Natalie has experience advising a range of stakeholders on restructuring and insolvency matters.
Representative matters prior to joining Ropes & Gray include advising:
- Flint Group in the extension of its credit facilities, which was implemented using a series of parallel schemes of arrangement in England
- the lender syndicate in relation to the refinancing of a EUR 750m revolving credit facility to Hemisphere International Properties B.V., the property owning arm of the Steinhoff Group
- a global satellite network company on the restructuring of its debt through an exchange offer and English law scheme of arrangement
- the senior lenders on the financial restructuring of Ambatovy, Africa's largest nickel extraction facility
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, University of Law, 2015
- LLM (International Development Law and Human Rights), University of Warwick, 2014
- LLB (Law), University of Warwick, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2017