Siddharth Rajkhowa joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 and is an associate in the private equity transactions group in London. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Siddharth trained at and was an associate in the corporate group of a London-headquartered international law firm and was an associate in the corporate and private equity group in the London office of a Chicago-headquartered international law firm. Siddharth also spent time on secondment to Hong Kong during his training.
Siddharth has a broad range of corporate law experience, including advising private equity investors and their portfolio companies as well as household name corporates and financial institutions. Siddharth has acted on both domestic and cross-border acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and reorganisations.
Prior to joining the firm, Siddharth was seconded to UK Government Investments, where he assisted on the UK Government's second sale (by way of a securitisation) of income contingent repayment student loans.
- Advised Partners Group on its investment in GHO Capital Partners’ portfolio company Sterling Pharma Solutions, a global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization
Notable transactions in which Siddharth has been involved in prior to joining the firm include:
- Advising Alkuri Global Acquisition Corp on its de-SPAC with Babylon Health for a pro forma equity value of approximately $4.2 billion
- Advising Hudson Hill Capital on the management buy-out of the InXpress Group
- Advising Water Street Healthcare Partners on several acquisitions to create the Safeguard Medical platform
- Advising Carval on its co-investment with Intrum on the acquisition from Intesa Sanpaolo of GACS Italian non-performing loans with a gross book value of €10.8 billion
- Advising InvestIndustrial on the sale of Goldcar to Europcar for €550 million
- Advising SABMiller on its €7.3 billion disposal of its Central Eastern European businesses to Asahi
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, BPP Law School, 2014
- GDL, University of Law, 2011
- MA (Hons) (History and Classics), University of Edinburgh, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2016