Stephanie B. Ragland
Corporate associate Stephanie Ragland represents private equity clients, investors, hedge funds and other financial institutions in a wide variety of transactional and regulatory matters, in the real estate, finance and asset management groups.
Stephanie administers and participates in the Rosie’s Place CORI Sealing Clinic, a monthly clinic started by Ropes & Gray attorneys in an effort to assist women at the shelter with CORI sealing matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie coached rowing at Loreto Kirribilli in Sydney, Australia.
- Representation of New Mountain Capital in obtaining $198 million in first lien secured credit facilities for its acquisition of MAG DS Corp.
- Representation of an institutional investor in the formation of joint ventures to acquire real property throughout the United States.
- Representation of Bain Capital Real Estate in the acquisitions, development and financings of real estate assets across the United States.
- Representation of a hedge fund manager on matters relating to the purchase, sale and management of various investments, including bankruptcy claims, and on negotiating contractual arrangements with various service providers.
- Representation of PIMCO on fund formation matters and aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Co-author, “What New Bank Charters Mean For Fintech,” Law360 (October 11, 2018)
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2017; Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest
- BA (History), cum laude, Boston College, 2013; Order of the Cross and Crown; Shaw Leadership Program; Women’s Varsity Rowing, CRCA National Scholar-Athlete, Swiss Nationals medalist
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2017