Alex Spector joined the litigation department in 2016.
During law school, Alex was a member of the Fordham Urban Law Journal and participated in the Federal Litigation Clinic. She also served as a teaching assistant for first year Legal Writing and Research classes.
- Represented several independent directors of a Delaware corporation in expedited litigation arising out of contested proxy contest.
- Part of the trial team that represented a criminal defendant on federal public corruption and conspiracy charges in the Southern District of New York.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in a class action securities fraud lawsuit.
- Conducting anti-corruption risk assessments in the private equity sector, resulting in the development and implementation of compliance programs and enhanced controls at the enterprise level and for portfolio companies in various countries and industries.
- Representing investment advisors and fund managers in connection with SEC enforcement matters.