Andrew Spector joined the strategic transactions group of Ropes & Gray in 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was an associate in the capital markets and securities group of another global law firm.
Andrew has significant experience representing issuers and underwriters in public and private equity and debt offerings. He also has a wide range of experience advising public companies with respect to securities law compliance, disclosure and reporting obligations, corporate governance and other general corporate law matters.
- Represented underwriters and issuers in public and private securities offerings, including:
- preferred and common stock offerings (including “at-the-market” programs);
- depositary shares offerings;
- bond offerings (including first mortgage bond and green bond offerings).
- Represented clients in connection with drafting and reviewing registration statements, proxy statements, and other SEC regulatory filings.
- JD, with honors, The George Washington University Law School, 2010; The George Washington International Law Review
- BA (Economics), Tufts University, 2007
Admissions / Qualifications
- Not admitted in Massachusetts
- Florida, 2012
- New York, 2011