Anna Sandiford joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 as a law clerk in the firm’s securities and public companies group. Her work focuses on assisting public companies in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions and other strategic transactions. In addition, Anna regularly helps clients with securities law compliance and general corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Anna was a corporate associate in the commercial group of a leading Australian law firm, where she represented clients in public and private M&A transactions and equity capital markets transactions.
- Assisted team that advised Tiptree Inc. in a $200 million investment in its insurance subsidiary The Fortegra Group from Warburg Pincus.
- Represented ASX-listed carsales.com Limited in connection with its A$600 million equity raise in conjunction with its acquisition of a 49 per cent stake in US-based digital marketplace business, Trader Interactive.*
- Represented ASX-listed Kogan Limited in connection with its A$120 million equity raising.*
- Represented ASX-listed Nufarm Limited in connection with its A$303 million equity raising.*
- Represented Hexima Limited in connection with its IPO.*
- Represented ASX-listed Probiotec Limited in connection with its divestments of the Celebrity Slim, Skin Basics and Gold Cross and David Craig brands and its acquisition of Australian Blister Sealing.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, University of Melbourne, 2017
- BA (Political Science), University of Melbourne, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Victoria, Australia, 2019
- High Court of Australia, 2019
- Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia, 2019