Charlie Shephard is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Charlie Shephard joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in the London office.
Prior to joining the firm, Charlie trained at another leading international law firm in London, where he worked on a variety of cross-border M&A work for private equity and corporate clients.
- Advised Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) on its investment in Travel Chapter, one of the UK’s leading holiday rental platforms, supporting the sale of the company to its management team from private equity firm ECI Partners
- Advised New Mountain Capital, and its portfolio company Datavant, in the acquisition of the Mirador Analytics group, a leading HIPAA Expert Determination provider.
- Advised TPG Capital and Francisco Partners in their US$4 billion acquisition of Boomi, a leading provider of cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS), from Dell Technologies
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- MSc (Law, Business and Management), University of Law, 2018
- LPC, University of Law, 2018
- GDL, University of Sheffield, 2017
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2021