Kunal Shah joined the London office of Ropes & Gray in 2021 as an associate in the private equity transactions group. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Kunal trained and qualified into the corporate team in the London office of another international firm.
Kunal has a broad range of experience acting for a variety of clients on all aspects of domestic and cross-border private equity investments and M&A transactions.
- Advised the founder and CEO and the management team of a new data centre platform, Global Technical Realty, on an initial $1bn investment by KKR*
- Advised Farview Equity Partners and Silversmith Capital Partners on their $68m growth investment in leading online platform, Unily*
- Advised the management team and shareholders of Zenium Topco Limited on the sale of the company and its subsidiaries to NASDAQ listed CyrusOne Inc and previously advised Zenium Holdings Limited on the sale of its Turkish data centre assets*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, University of Law, 2017
- LLB, University of Warwick, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019