Ned Schultheis is an associate in the corporate department at Ropes & Gray. He is currently on assignment in the London office.
During law school, Ned served as the editor-in-chief of the Brooklyn Journal of Corporate Financial & Commercial Law and worked as a legal intern at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Federal Trade Commission. Additionally, Ned was a recipient of the Charles L. Brieant Fellowship and worked in chambers as a judicial intern and fellow with the Hon. Loretta A. Preska in the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its acquisition of MAG Aerospace, a leading turnkey provider of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance solutions to the US government, intergovernmental organizations and allied governments.
- Represented HIG Capital in its acquisition of Vantage Specialty Chemicals Holdings, Inc., a leading provider of sustainable, naturally derived ingredients focused on personal care.
- Represented the lead underwriters in connection with the $1.9 billion IPO of Altice USA, Inc., a leading cable operator that provides telecommunications, media, and entertainment services in the United States.
- Represented Pacific Management Investment Co. in a multi-million dollar minority investment in GreenSky LLC, a financial technology company that provides technology to banks and merchants to make consumer loans for home improvement, solar, health care and other purposes.
- Represented an asset manager in a joint venture with Sightway Capital, a Two Sigma company to invest in Great Rock Capital, a commercial finance company that provides lending solutions to middle market companies.
- Represented a large agricultural cooperative in the sale of its animal feed division.
- Represented a PE-based real estate investment fund in connection with the closing of a €400 million master repurchase facility.
- Ned Schultheis, Warrants in the Clouds: How Extraterritorial Application of the Stored Communications Act Threatens the United States Cloud Storage Industry, 9 Brook. J. Corp. Fin. & Com. L. 661 (2015)