Peter E. Scherer
Peter (Pete) Scherer is an associate practicing in the real estate investments & transactions group. Pete has represented private equity clients, investors, hedge funds and other financial institutions in a wide variety of commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and dispositions, financings and the formation of joint ventures for real estate investments.
- Abrams Capital Management in a $61 million financing of the acquisition of two data centers in St. Louis, Missouri
- Represented one of the nation’s oldest and largest investment funds, with over $27 billion of assets under management, in the negotiation of a joint venture to recapitalize and develop an approximately $220 million mixed-use life style center in the Cleveland, Ohio metropolitan area
- The Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan in the negotiation of a $55 million cross border joint venture to acquire multi-tenant properties in Florida
- TPG Special Situations Partners in the negotiation of a joint venture to acquire a $235 million portfolio of distressed commercial real estate loans
- TPG Special Situations Partners in the acquisition of a $104 million portfolio of distressed commercial real estate loans
- MetLife in a $310 million commercial real estate loan origination