Sudeep Simkhada joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 and is an associate in the capital markets group. Sudeep’s practice focuses primarily on transactional matters, representing public companies, investment banks and private equity firms in mergers and acquisitions, private financings, capital markets transactions and other strategic transactions. In addition, Sudeep regularly advises clients on securities law compliance and general corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Sudeep practiced in the Toronto office of a leading international law firm specializing in Canadian/U.S. cross border transactions.
- Represented the underwriters in the $1 billion follow-on offering of Avantor, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of life sciences products.
- Represented various public and private issuers and underwriters in connection with registered and unregistered offerings of equity, including at-the-market equity financings.*
- Represented various U.S. private issuers in their go-public transactions in Canada.*
- Represented various foreign private issuers in their equity offerings (including private placements), go-public transactions, cross-listing to U.S. exchanges and trading on the OTC Markets.*
* Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, University of California, 2012
- MA (Philosophy), Texas Tech University, 2009
- BS (Mathematics and Writing), Dickinson State University, 2006
Admissions / Qualifications
- Minnesota, 2012
- Not admitted in New York