Xinyi Song is an associate in the strategic transactions group. Xinyi represents clients in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters including initial public offerings and general corporate governance matters.
Before joining Ropes, Xinyi was an associate in the New York office of another global law firm, where she advised public and private companies in capital market, private equity and M&A deals.
- Advising biotech companies in connection with initial public offerings
- Represents clients in connection with:
- drafting and reviewing registration statements, proxy statements, and other regulatory filings
- general corporate matters
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2018
- MS (Integrated Marketing), New York University, 2013
- BA, University of Nottingham Ningbo China, 2011
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019