Adam Stein joined Ropes & Gray’s corporate department in 2018. Adam represents clients in a variety of corporate and commercial transactions, including minority equity investments, mergers and acquisitions, start-up and formation, corporate governance and intellectual property licensing transactions.
- Represented a global pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of a preclinical biotechnology company for $245 million plus contingent consideration.
- Represented The TJX Companies, Inc. in its $225 million minority investment in Familia Trading S.à. r.l., a leading off-price retailer in Russia.
- Represented Tmunity Therapeutics, Inc., a private clinical stage biotherapeutics company, in connection with its $75 million Series B financing, as well as on various ongoing corporate and commercial matters.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2018; Staff Editor, Journal of Intellectual Property & Entertainment Law
- BA (Government), Cornell University, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2018