Andrew joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 and is an associate in the firm’s private equity group. Andrew represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and equity investments, as well as general corporate matters. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Andrew was a private equity associate in the New York office of an international law firm.
- Avista Capital Partners in its acquisition of United BioSource, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Express Scripts Holding Company
- CCMP Capital in its acquisition of Truck Hero
- CCMP Capital in its acquisition of Eating Recovery Center
- Badger Sportswear, a portfolio company of CCMP Capital, in connection with its acquisition of Alleson of Rochester
- Kohlberg & Co. in its acquisition of the K2/MDV winter sports business from Newell Brands
- Kohlberg & Co. in its acquisition of U.S. Retirement & Benefit Partners
- New Mountain Capital in its acquisition of MAG Aerospace
- American Securities in connection with its acquisition of North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) and its $1.37 billion sale of Arizona Chemical*
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Restaurant Technologies, Inc. to a group of investors led by Aurora Capital Group*
- Investor A.B. in an acquisition by its portfolio company, Permobil Inc.*
- Lee Equity Partners and its portfolio company, Aimbridge Hospitality, in connection with multiple add-on acquisitions and a recapitalization*
- TPG Growth and TPG Special Situations Partners in their acquisition of a minority stake in Spotify Technology S.A.*
Please note that representations with an asterisk (*) were completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray LLP.