Christiana E.F. Stevenson
Christiana Stevenson joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the securities and public companies group, representing public companies, private equity funds and their portfolio companies and investment banks in connection with securities offerings, private and public equity and debt offerings, mergers and acquisitions as well as other strategic transactions. In addition, Christiana regularly counsels public companies on securities law compliance, corporate governance and disclosure matters.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Christiana practiced in the corporate group of an international law firm in New York.
- Represented MACOM Technology Solutions in its acquisition of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation.
- Represented MACOM Technology Solutions in its acquisition of certain assets and operations related to the high-speed optical receivers business belonging to Luna Innovations which develops, manufactures, and markets fiber optic sensing, and test and measurement products worldwide.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in the sale of their stock in Angiodynamics, which designs, manufactures, and sells various medical, surgical, and diagnostic devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease, and oncology, for an aggregate total of $72 million.
- Represented IMS Health Holdings, Inc., a leading global information and technology service company, and its private equity sponsors, in its $623 million offering of common stock.
- Represented Bright Horizons, a provider of child care, in its $138 million block trade.
- Represented Sarepta Therapeutics, a developer of RNA-based therapeutics for the treatment of rare, infectious, and other diseases, in four follow-on equity offerings with total proceeds of over $875 million.
- Represented SolarWinds, a developer of enterprise-class information technology and infrastructure management software, in its $580 million 144A/Reg S notes offering.
- Represented Surgery Partners, a surgical facility operator, in its $400 million 144A/Reg S notes offering.
- Represented Albireo Limited in its combination with Biodel Inc.
- Represented one of the nation’s oldest and largest investment funds, with over $27 billion of assets under management, in its $60 million investment in Orexigen Therapeutics, a developer of pharmaceutical products.
- Represented Akebia Therapeutics, a developer of proprietary therapeutics based on hypoxia inducible factor biology for patients with kidney disease, in its $75 million ATM equity offering.
- Co-Author, “Final Pay Ratio Rule,” Ropes & Gray Alert (August 7, 2015)