Daniel Samovici joined Ropes & Gray in 2018 as an associate in the firm’s securities and public companies group. Daniel represents public companies, investment banks and private equity firms and their portfolio companies in domestic and international public and private securities offerings, including initial public offerings, follow-on and secondary equity offerings and high-yield, investment grade and convertible debt offerings.
Daniel also regularly advises clients with respect to periodic reporting, corporate governance and compliance with stock exchange rules and regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was an associate in the capital markets practice group at a leading law firm in New York.
- Represented Karyopharm Therapeutics, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, in its private offering of $150 million of convertible senior notes under Rule 144A.
- Represented JELD-WEN, one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, in its $575 million initial public offering and listing on the New York Stock Exchange and subsequent secondary offerings.*
- Represented the lead underwriters in the $300 million initial public offering of Warrior Met Coal, a leading producer and exporter of premium hard coking coal.*
- Represented T-Mobile in its public offering of $2.5 billion of senior notes and concurrent private placement of an additional $2.5 billion of senior notes.*
- Represented leading investment banks, as joint book-running managers, in Warrior Met Coal’s private offering of $350 million of senior secured notes and subsequent tack-on private offering of $125 million of senior secured notes, each under Rule 144A and Regulation S.*
- Represented Viavi Solutions, a global provider of network test, monitoring and assurance solutions, in its private offering of $400 million of senior convertible notes under Rule 144A and concurrent repurchase of common stock.*
- Represented ONEOK, a leading midstream service provider and owner of one of the nation’s premier natural gas liquids systems, in the launch of its at-the-market offering of common stock having an aggregate offering of up to $1.0 billion.*
*Representations completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray.