David joined Ropes & Gray in 2015. He practices primarily in the firm’s private equity group and has experience representing private equity funds, other strategic investors and public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other strategic transactions. David regularly advises private equity firms and their portfolio companies on acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate governance matters.
- Represented TPG Growth’s global impact fund, The Rise Fund, in leading a US $190 million financing round in EverFi, a leading provider of subscription-based digital learning.
- Represented TPG Growth in its investment in NorthStar Anesthesia, an anesthesiology practice management business.
- Represented U.S. Anesthesia Partners in its acquisitions of anesthesiology practices in Texas, Florida, Arizona and Oklahoma.
- Represented US Acute Care Solutions in its acquisition of an emergency medicine practice in Texas.
- Represented US Radiology Specialists in its acquisition of a radiology practice in Colorado.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in its investment in Topix Pharmaceuticals, a leading provider of innovative therapeutic and cosmetic skin care products.
- Represented JMI Equity in its strategic growth investment in Arena Solutions, a cloud-based, all-in-one product development platform.
- Represented Jefferson River Capital in connection with its investments in Autism Learning Partners, Legacy Global Sports and PM Pediatrics.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in connection with its $200 million investment in A10 Capital, a commercial real estate lender.
- Represented Gawker Media in its bankruptcy sale of Gawker.com.