David A. Serati
David A. Serati joined Ropes & Gray’s intellectual property litigation group in 2019. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, David worked for a prominent patent prosecution law firm, as well as highly regarded patent search firm. David also previously worked as an electrical engineer for an industry leader in HVAC design and manufacturing. While at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, David was the website editor for the Washington University Law Review.
- Co-author, “How Cos. Can Avoid Patent Venue Pitfalls Of Remote Work,” Law360 (June 15, 2020)
- Co-author, “Unpacking Fed. Circ. Multicolor Trade Dress Ruling,” Law360 (May 11, 2020)
- Author, Note, “Filling the Jurisprudential Gap: 'Regular and Established Place of Business' After In Re Cray, Inc.,” 96 Washington University Law Review 395 (2018)
- JD, cum laude, Washington University in St. Louis Law School, 2019; Website Editor, Washington University Law Review
- BSEE (Electrical Engineering), summa cum laude, University of Missouri- St. Louis, 2016