Eve L. Shabto
Eve Shabto is an associate in the litigation department. Eve focuses her practice on civil and criminal government enforcement matters, internal investigations, and related litigation.
During law school, Eve interned at the criminal division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and the Office of the Inspector General for the New York Police Department. Eve also served as a teaching assistant for a negotiations workshop.
- Represents large financial institutions and individuals in criminal and civil investigations and proceedings brought by the SEC and DOJ.
- Representing a major pharmaceutical manufacturer in an investigation by the Department of Justice concerning alleged violations of the federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Represented U.S. company in connection with DOJ criminal antitrust investigation.
- Conducts pre-acquisition due diligence for large private equity firms and other clients focused on historical litigation, as well as anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and sanctions risk.
- Conducts international anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and sanctions risk monitoring of various client portfolio companies.