Han is a corporate associate in the firm’s private capital transactions group in Boston. She represents private equity firms and strategic investors in leveraged buyouts, mergers, acquisitions and minority investments. She also advises portfolio companies on corporate governance matters.
During law school, Han served as a student attorney in the Cyberlaw Clinic and the Transactional Law Clinic, and interned at De Novo (Community Legal Services and Counseling Center).
- Represented Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Comlinkdata, a data and analytics provider in the global telecom industry.
- Represented Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, a biopharmaceutical gene therapy company, on its sale to Bayer AG.
- Represented TPG, in partnership with Hellman & Friedman, in the acquisition of Checkmarx, a global software security provider.
- Represented a restoration, remediation and reconstruction company in its acquisition of various restoration companies nationwide.
- Represented Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited in a variety of venture capital and growth investments in the U.S.
- Regularly serves pro bono clients through partnerships with the Political Asylum / Immigration Representation (PAIR) and GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders (GLAD).
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2019
- BA, magna cum laude, Dartmouth College, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019