Hayley Stokes is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity group. Hayley trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the bank finance, antitrust, private equity, real estate private equity and real estate finance departments of the firm.
Hayley has a range of experience acting for private equity and corporate clients on domestic and international acquisitions, disposals and restructurings as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
- Advised Envision Pharma Group, a portfolio company of GHO Capital Partners, on its acquisition of Two Labs, an industry-leading provider of integrated and customized commercial solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
- Advised Partners Group on its acquisition of a major equity stake in Rovensa, a leading Portuguese-headquartered provider of specialty crop nutrition, biocontrol and protection products, from Bridgepoint
- Acting for Novavax on its acquisition of Praha Vaccines a.s., a Czech manufacturing facility with production capabilities for Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate, from the Cyrus Poonawalla Group
- Acting for Duke Street on York-based Great Rail Journeys’ acquisition of Chicago-based Vacation By Rail, a U.S. provider of railway holidays
- Acting for Silverfleet Capital on the acquisition of CARE Fertility, the UK’s leading fertility services provider
- Acting for Altamont Capital Partners on its exit from McLarens, an international provider of loss adjusting services, as part of an investment by Lee Equity Partners
- Acting for Duke Street Capital on the acquisition of Great Rail Journeys, the world’s leading provider of escorted rail journeys
- Acting for Epiris on the acquisition of The Club Company, the UK’s leading country club operator
- Acting for Ensono, a leading hybrid IT services provider, on its acquisition of Inframon, a specialist cloud service provider
- Acting for TSG Consumer Partners on its acquisition of a minority stake in BrewDog, a Scottish craft beer
- Acting for Bain Capital on its purchase of a controlling stake in MKM, the UK’s largest independent builders’ merchant, from 3i and Lloyds Development Capital
- Acting for TPG Capital, and its portfolio company Beaver-Visitec on the acquisition of Malosa Medical, a UK-based medical devices company
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP Law School, Holborn, 2015
- LLB, Durham University, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2018