Ivette Sanchez joined Ropes & Gray's corporate department in 2017.
During law school, she worked as a legal intern at a large New York non-profit home health agency and at a private university’s office of the general counsel. She was also a teaching assistant for contracts and a board member of NYU Law Women.
Before law school, she worked as a paralegal at the New York County District Attorney’s Office and a program assistant in the public health program of an international philanthropy.
- Provided regulatory and compliance counseling to providers and payors on a broad range of issues, including licensure, fraud and abuse laws and reimbursement matters (including for value-based payment programs).
- Represented a New York managed long-term care plan in responding to a subpoena and civil investigative demand.
- Represented community-based providers, academic medical centers and other for-profit and tax-exempt organizations in corporate transactions including formation, financing, affiliations and asset sales.
- Provided advice to a national pharmacy store chain in managing a Corporate Integrity Agreement.
- On pro bono matters, she has prepared a fiscal sponsorship agreement for an arts organization for individuals with disabilities and assisted low-income New Yorkers with preparing tax returns as part of the Food Bank for New York City’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2017; Hirschhorn Scholar; N.Y.U. Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
- BA, cum laude, Columbia College, Columbia University, 2011