Ivette Sanchez joined Ropes & Gray's corporate department in 2017.
During law school, Ivette interned at a large New York non-profit home health agency and a private university’s office of the general counsel. She also served as a New York Women’s Bar Association Foundation Fellow at HerJustice.
- Provided regulatory and compliance counseling to health care organizations and insurance companies on a broad range of issues, including licensure, fraud and abuse laws, Medicare and Medicaid compliance and reimbursement matters (including PQRS and MACRA) and data privacy laws.
- Represented a home care provider in civil litigation stemming from a False Claims Act qui tam.
- Represented community-based providers, academic medical centers and other for-profit and tax-exempt organizations in corporate transactions including affiliations, financing and contracting.
- Advised a pharmaceutical company in conducting an internal investigation of employee conduct.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2017; Senior Notes Editor, N.Y.U. Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
- BA, cum laude, Columbia College, Columbia University, 2011