Kahill Sarronwala is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s finance practice group, based in London.
Kahill trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the private equity, asset management, tax and finance teams.
- Advising Liberty Global, DigitalBridge and AtlasEdge on a €725 million financing in connection with the joint venture acquisition of European data centres
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM (Commercial Legal Practice), BPP Law School, 2021
- LPC, BPP Law School, 2020
- BA (Honours) (Law), University of Cambridge, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2023