Katelyn Saner joined the litigation & enforcement group as an associate in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Katelyn served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Chatigny of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Representing large consumer goods company in securities fraud class action brought by shareholders.
- Served as trial counsel for Fortune 500 company in expedited commercial litigation, obtaining favorable verdict for client.
- Served as counsel for hedge fund in expedited bankruptcy litigation and related adversary proceeding.
- Advised technology company responding to an FTC investigation.
- Served as counsel for mutual fund in corporate governance dispute, obtaining dismissal of case prior to discovery.
- Served as counsel for insurer in coverage dispute, and obtained a favorable settlement one week prior to scheduled arbitration.
- Author, Getting SLAPP-ed in Federal Court: Applying State Anti-SLAPP Special Motions to Dismiss in Federal Court After Shady Grove, 63 DUKE L.J. 371 (2013)