Kevin Schoonveld joined the corporate department of Ropes & Gray’s New York office in 2017.
During law school, Kevin served as a staff editor of The Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law. Kevin graduated with honors and received the Fordham Law Alumni Association Medal in Constitutional Law. Prior to law school, Kevin worked for a large immigration law firm focused on assisting a wide range of clients with their employment based visa petitions.
- Represented TPG Sixth Street Partners in connection with investment of up to $150 million in senior secured debt, convertible notes and warrants of Caris Life Sciences.
- Represented a leading private equity sponsor in obtaining a $500 million multi-fund capital call subscription facility.
- Represented Advent International in obtaining $430 million in first lien facilities and $85 million in second lien facilities for its acquisition of Aimbridge Hospitality.
- JD, cum laude , Fordham University School of Law, 2017; Fordham Law Alumni Association Medal in Constitutional Law; Staff Editor, Fordham Journal of Corporate & Financial Law
- BA (Political Science & Philosophy), magna cum laude, Wheaton College, 2012; Phi Beta Kappa