AssociateLucrezia Sperzani joined the finance group of the Ropes & Gray’s London office in 2020. After obtaining a law degree magna cum laude at Bocconi University, Lucrezia worked in the capital markets practice of an international law firm in Milan and a leading Italian law firm in London. She subsequently completed a LL.M. degree at the University of Chicago Law School. During law school, Lucrezia also spent a semester as an exchange student at ESADE Law School in Spain.
- Advised BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and the other lead arrangers and initial purchasers on a €75 million revolver and €275 million bridge to bond and related senior secured notes take-out for Apax’s acquisition of Lutech
- Advised J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and the other initial purchasers in connection with an offering by ConvaTec
- Advised VZ Secured Financing B.V., a SPV entity in the VodafoneZiggo group, on their launched €2.1 billion-equivalent 10NC5 cross-border sustainability-linked bond offering
- Advised Liberty Latin America on the amendment and refinancing of the credit facilities relating to the AT&T’s operations in Puerto Rico
- Advised Sotheby’s in connection with the refinancing of the existing term loan facility
- Advised Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti – CMC di Ravenna in connection with a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of €250 million high yield bond offering of senior notes due 2022*
- Advised Cooperativa Muratori & Cementisti – CMC di Ravenna in connection with a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of €325 million high yield bond and redemption of senior notes due 2021*
- Advised Anima Holding S.p.A. on its €300 million rights offering of May 2018 (Rule 144A/Regulation S equity offering)*
*Deals advised on at a previous firm
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM, The University of Chicago Law School, 2020
- Laurea in Giurisprudenza, Bocconi University, 2017
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2021