Moose Sarfraz is an associate in Ropes & Gray's private equity group. Moose trained at the firm's London office and gained experience in the white-collar crime and private equity departments. Moose also spent six months on secondment to the firm's Hong Kong office, where he worked in the finance group.
Moose's experience includes acting for private equity investors and portfolio companies on M&A transactions as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues. Prior to joining the firm Moose served as an infantry officer in the British Army after graduating from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Advised Inflexion and other shareholders (including the management team) on the sale of Reed & Mackay, a premium corporate travel management and events business, to TripActions, a U.S.-headquartered business travel and spend management platform
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, Distinction, BPP University, 2018
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, 2013
- LLB (Law & French Law), University College London, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2020