Narsimh Singh trained at Ropes & Gray’s London office and qualified in September 2016, having gained experience in the high yield, bank finance, real estate and private equity departments. Narsimh has also spent time in-house working with the M&A legal team at a major global technology investor in Amsterdam.
Narsimh has a range of experience acting for private equity and corporate clients on domestic and international acquisitions, disposals and restructurings.
- Acting for Baring Private Equity Asia on its and PAI Partners’ acquisition of World Freight Company International, the global leader in the General Sales and Service Agent market
- Advised the founders of Thomas International, a leading international provider of psychometric assessment solutions, on the sale of a majority stake in the company to Palamon Capital Partners, a pan-European growth investor
- Representation of Regis Corporation in its sale and subsequent franchise of substantially all of its mall-based salons and its sale and subsequent franchise of its U.K. businesses
- Acting for Exponent Private Equity on its sale of Pattonair, a global aerospace and defense supply chain provider to Platinum Equity
- Acting for Pulsant on its acquisition of LayerV, a specialist public cloud solution integration company
- Acting for Baring Private Equity Asia on its US$1.8 billion sale, alongside the Shanghai-based Bright Food Group, of British breakfast cereal brand Weetabix to U.S.-based cereal company, Post Holdings
- Acting for 3i Group plc on the acquisition of Audley Travel, a provider of tailor-made experiential holidays
- Acting for Nordic Capital on equity investment matters related to the acquisition of eResearchTechnology (ERT)
- Acting for Bain Capital in connection with its acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc