Nataša represents clients in enforcement matters brought by government agencies, as well as in internal investigations and complex business litigation. Additionally, she assists clients in conducting risk-based pre-acquisition deal diligence on high-risk cross-border transactions, focusing on anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and international sanctions risks. Nataša also helps clients analyze, enhance, and develop internal compliance programs.
During law school, Nataša was the Managing Editor of the Fordham Urban Law Journal, and worked throughout law school as a legal assistant at a large law firm. She also competed in the New York Intellectual Property Law Association’s Third Annual Moot Court Program, arguing before the Second Circuit on the Ropes & Gray team.
Prior to law school, Nataša was a legal assistant at a prominent litigation law firm where she was a member of a multi-week trial team and assisted in numerous other trial preparations.
- Represents clients including individuals, financial services institutions, and public companies in investigations by the DOJ, SEC, FINRA, and SFO.
- Conducts investigations into alleged anti-corruption violations under the FCPA and UK Bribery Act in countries in Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Supports Independent Compliance Monitor appointed by DOJ and SEC in connection with FCPA settlement.
- Advises private equity firms and their portfolio companies on anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and international sanctions risk in high-risk cross-border transactions.
- Conducts international anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and sanctions risk monitoring of various client portfolio companies.
- Co-author, “Data Privacy Concerns for Latin American Businesses During COVID-19,” Ropes & Gray Alert (June 4, 2020)
- Co-author, “Four Years and Almost $4 Billion: Airbus Corruption Investigations End with Sky-High Fine,” Ropes & Gray Alert (January 31, 2020)
- JD, cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2017; Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar; 2016-2017 Managing Editor, Fordham Urban Law Journal; 2015-2016 Notes & Articles Editor, Fordham Urban Law Journal
- BCom (Finance), McGill University, 2009; Alpha Kappa Psi