Nataša focuses her practice on enforcement matters brought by government agencies, as well as in cross-border corruption investigations, complex business litigation, and antitrust matters. She regularly assists clients in conducting risk-based pre-acquisition deal diligence on high-risk cross-border transactions, focusing on anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and international trade control risks, as well as in post-acquisition compliance integration. Nataša also routinely helps multinational companies conduct risk assessments, and analyze, enhance, and develop internal compliance frameworks. Her clients include energy developers and providers, pharmaceutical companies, health care providers, financial institutions, technology companies, educational institutions, portfolio companies, and individuals. Nataša is fluent in Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian.
During law school, Nataša was the Managing Editor of the Fordham Urban Law Journal, and worked throughout law school as a legal assistant at a large law firm. She also competed in the New York Intellectual Property Law Association’s Third Annual Moot Court Program, arguing before the Second Circuit on the Ropes & Gray team.
Prior to law school, Nataša was a legal assistant at a prominent litigation law firm where she was a member of a multi-week trial team and assisted in numerous other trial preparations.
- Represents clients including individuals, financial services institutions, and public companies in investigations by the DOJ, SEC, FINRA, and SFO.
- Conducts international corruption investigations in high-risk markets, including countries in Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Performs pre-acquisition due diligence for large private equity firms and other clients focused on anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and trade control risk.
- Conducts international anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and trade control risk monitoring of various client portfolio companies.
- Represents multinational technology company in monopolization lawsuit.
- Represented major technology manufacturer in EC investigation of non-solicitation agreement.
- Supported Independent Compliance Monitor appointed by DOJ and SEC in connection with FCPA settlement.
- Co-author, “Data Privacy Concerns for Latin American Businesses During COVID-19,” Ropes & Gray Alert (June 4, 2020)
- Co-author, “Four Years and Almost $4 Billion: Airbus Corruption Investigations End with Sky-High Fine,” Ropes & Gray Alert (January 31, 2020)
- JD, cum laude, Fordham University School of Law, 2017; Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar; 2016-2017 Managing Editor, Fordham Urban Law Journal; 2015-2016 Notes & Articles Editor, Fordham Urban Law Journal
- BCom (Finance), McGill University, 2009; Alpha Kappa Psi
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2018
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020-2021)