Nick R. Smith
Nick Smith joined Ropes & Gray’s private capital transactions group in 2021. Nick’s practice involves representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, and financings.
Nick received a J.D. from New York University in 2020. During law school, Nick served as an editor on the NYU Journal of Law and Business.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its sale of Cabinetworks Group, a leading national manufacturer of cabinets.
- Represented Audax Private Equity in its acquisition of Covercraft Industries, a leading provider of custom-fit automotive, recreational vehicle and boat accessories.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in its sale of AHF Products, the largest U.S. wood flooring manufacturer.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2020; Editor, NYU Journal of Law and Business
- BBA (Finance), University of Oklahoma, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2021