Susannah (Annie) Sipe
Annie Sipe guides private equity clients and strategic investors in complicated transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, minority investments, and recapitalizations, as well as cross-border and carveout deals. She has deep experience serving clients in the healthcare, life sciences, technology and consumer industries.
- Advent International in connection with its sale of Genoa Healthcare, the leading behavioral health specialty pharmacy company in the US.
- Audax Private Equity in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Solve Industrial Motion Group, a leading provider of high-quality power transmission components and industrial-grade bearings.
- Berkshire Partners in its recapitalization transaction with Fast Growing Trees, a leading direct-to-consumer e-commerce retailer of trees and plants.
- Berkshire Partners in its acquisition of Comlinkdata, a leading data and analytics provider to the global telecom industry.
- Centerbridge Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in their joint acquisition of Medical Solutions, a provider of staffing services to healthcare facilities.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners in its investment in Aptean, a global provider of mission-critical, industry-specific enterprise resource planning and supply chain solutions.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, in its $1 billion divestiture of U.S. license rights to the NUCYNTA® franchise of pharmaceutical products and related assets to Depomed.
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes, a leading provider of complex medical management services.
- TPG Real Estate, the real estate platform of TPG, in its purchase of a 75% stake in a $2.5 billion portfolio of high-yield commercial real estate loans from Deutsche Bank’s special situations group.
- TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition and sale of Sunshine Fitness Growth Holdings, an owner of Planet Fitness franchise groups.
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2013; note editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (Political Science), University of Wisconsin, 2008
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2013
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2023)