Susannah (Annie) Sipe
Annie joined Ropes & Gray in 2013 and is an associate in the corporate department. Annie’s practice focuses on representing private equity, life sciences and corporate clients in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other investments, as well as representing both public and private companies on a range of commercial and corporate governance matters.
- Represented Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, in its $1.05B divestiture of U.S. license rights to the NUCYNTA® franchise of pharmaceutical products and related assets to Depomed, Inc.
- Represented TPG Real Estate, the real estate platform of TPG, in its purchase of a 75% stake in a $2.5B portfolio of high-yield commercial real estate loans from Deutsche Bank’s special situations group.
- Represented Summit Partners in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes, a leading provider of complex medical management services.
- JD, cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2013; note editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (Political Science), University of Wisconsin, 2008
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2013