Tiffany Sorge is an associate in the firm’s finance practice. Tiffany trained at Ropes & Gray’s London office and gained experience in the banking finance, private equity real estate and securitisation departments and qualified in March 2017.
In the finance department, Tiffany has represented issuers/borrowers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border banking and finance transactions, including leveraged and acquisition financing, refinancing and restructuring. Tiffany has also advised on a variety of structured finance transactions, including the first mobile handset securitisation in the UK.
- Acting for Virgin Media on the establishment of the first UK handset loan securitisation
- Acting for Trafigura on the first physical commodities securitisation
- Advising on the first shared equity mortgage backed securities in the UK
- Acting for Charlesbank Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of various companies
- Acting for Altice S.A. on the financing for the acquisition by Altice of PT Portugal SGPS, S.A. and certain other entities that make up the Portugal Telecom Group, a leading provider of integrated telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers in Portugal from Oi S.A.