Victoria Srivastava is an associate in Ropes & Gray’s private equity group. Victoria trained at the firm’s London office and gained experience in the private equity, data privacy and intellectual property, bank finance and real estate private equity departments of the firm.
Victoria has a range of experience acting for private equity and corporate clients on domestic and international acquisitions and disposals as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
- Advised Arsenal Capital Partners on the proposed acquisition by its portfolio company Value Demonstration Holdings LLC of Cello Health plc, an AIM-listed global healthcare-focused advisory group
- Advised Nordic Capital on equity investment matters relating to eResearchTechnology, Inc. (ERT), a leading global data and technology company which minimises risk and uncertainty in clinical trials
- Acting for Partners Group on the sale of its stake in €10.25 billion Dutch retailer Action
- Advised Epiris on its acquisition of Bonhams, the global auction house, from private shareholders
- Acting for Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Bracket on the acquisition of CRF Health, a leading provider of eCOA solutions for the life sciences industry
- Acting for 3i Group plc on the acquisition of Audley Travel, a provider of tailor-made experiential holidays
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, BPP Law School, Holborn, 2015
- LLB, The London School of Economics & Political Science, 2014