Xueguang (Chris) Sun
Xueguang (Chris) Sun is an associate and discovery attorney in our New York office, where he practices primarily in the firm’s government enforcement group. Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Chris worked on internal investigations focusing on allegation of bribery-related misconducts for pharmaceutical industry clients. In addition, Chris was an associate at a boutique intellectual property firm in New York, where he represented a diverse group of clients in prosecution and litigation of patents worldwide.
Chris holds a masters degree in Biotechnology and a bachelor’s degree in Biology and Economics from Columbia University. He is admitted to the New York and New Jersey State Bars and is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Conducted numerous investigations relating to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) on behalf of several multinational companies with a focus on China.
- Participated in anti-corruption risk assessment and due diligence for several private equity firms regarding proposed investments in China.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2009
- MA (Biotechnology), Columbia University, 2003
- BA (Biology and Economics), Columbia University, 2000
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2011
- New Jersey, 2009
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2013