Stacey is an associate in the private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray’s Hong Kong office. Prior to joining the firm, Stacey worked at a leading international law firm in its Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo offices, where she primarily worked on cross-border M&A and private equity transactions.
- Represented Advent International in its carve-out acquisition of the mattress manufacturing business of Serta, Inc. in China from Hong Kong-based conglomerate Airland Holding Company Limited, and a subsequent partnership between Serta China and King Koil China.
- Represented CMC Capital Partners in its acquisition of the 45% stake in Oriental DreamWorks, a joint venture between CMC and DreamWorks Animation, from DreamWorks Animation.
- Represented CMC Capital Partners in connection with various preferred equity minority investments in Chinese media targets.
- Represented Youdao, Inc., a subsidiary of NetEase, in connection with its Series A financing.
Transactions completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Represented CITIC Agri Fund Management Co., Ltd. in its acquisition of the corn seed business in Brazil of Dow AgroSciences (a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company) for approximately US$1.1 billion;
- Represented a PRC Fortune 500 company in its acquisition of two leading global agriculture companies;
- Represented Standard Chartered Private Equity on a greenfield project in the PRC; and
- Represented EQT Partners in its investment in a leading food and beverage company in the PRC.