Stacey is an associate in the private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray’s Hong Kong office. Prior to joining the firm, Stacey worked at a leading international law firm in its Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo offices, where she primarily worked on cross-border M&A and private equity transactions.
- Represented CMC Capital Partners in connection with various preferred equity minority investments in Chinese media targets.
- Advised Youdao, Inc., a subsidiary of NetEase, in connection with its Series A financing.
Transactions completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray:
- Advised a PRC company on its acquisition of the corn seeds business of The Dow Chemical Company in Brazil for approximately US$1.1 billion;
- Advised a PRC Fortune 500 company on its acquisition of two leading global agriculture companies;
- Advised Standard Chartered Private Equity on a greenfield project in the PRC; and
- Advised EQT Partners on its investment in a leading food and beverage company in the PRC.