Dan Ton-That is an associate in Ropes & Gray's private equity transactions group. Dan represents domestic and international buyers and sellers in domestic, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and private investments across a broad range of industries.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Dan was an associate in the corporate department of a leading Canadian law firm, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions.
- Represented Bombardier Inc. in its $1.2 billion sale of its aero structures operations and maintenance and repair facility to Spirit Aerosystems Holdings Inc.*
- Represented Bombardier Inc. in its sale of its interest in Airbus Canada Limited Partnership to Airbus SE and the Government of Quebec.*
- Represented Canadian National Railway Company in its acquisition of the TransX Group of Companies.*
- Represented Stornoway Diamond Corporation in its CCAA restructuring of approximately CDN$1 billion in debt.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- BCL/LLB, Faculty of Law, McGill University, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2019
- Quebec, 2019