Jessica R. Tracy
Jessica Tracy joined Ropes & Gray in 2013, and is an associate in the securities and public companies group. Her practice includes representing public companies, private equity portfolio companies and investment banks in transactions including public offerings, mergers and acquisitions and securities law compliance.
During law school, Jessica interned at the United States Securities & Exchange Commission in the Division of Trading & Markets, and participated in the Washington & Lee Low Income Taxpayer Clinic. Jessica currently serves as a member of the Washington & Lee Law Young Alumni Council.
- Represented Pfizer in connection with its $14 billion acquisition of Medivation, a commercial-stage oncology company
- Completed a six-month secondment at Pfizer in its Legal Business Transactions group
- Represented The Habit Restaurants, Inc., a fast-casual restaurant operator and a portfolio company of KarpReilly, in its initial public offering
- Represented IMS Health Holdings, Inc., a global information and technology service company, in its $1.3 billion initial public offering
- Represented the lead underwriters in secondary offerings of Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Radius Health, Inc.
- Represented Planet Fitness, Inc., one of the largest franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, and its private equity sponsor TSG Consumer Partners in its initial public offering and corporate restructuring
- Represented the lead underwriters in the $214 million initial public offering of Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited
- Represented Symmetry Medical Inc. in the spin-off of its Symmetry Surgical Business and $450 million sale of its OEM solutions business to Tecomet Inc., a portfolio company of Genstar Capital