Kavisa is an associate in the asset management group in London.
With broad expertise across fund jurisdictions, including the United Kingdom, Luxembourg and the Channel Islands, Kavisa advises both established and emerging investment fund managers on the establishment and operation of private investment funds pursuing a wide variety of strategies including buyout, growth, infrastructure and real estate, as well as structures incorporating long-dated, evergreen and multi-currency arrangements. She is also experienced in the formation of separately managed accounts, co-investments and sponsor carried interest schemes.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray in 2021, Kavisa was an associate in the London investment funds practice of a U.S. law firm.
Kavisa's experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray includes advising:
- A UK-based private equity sponsor on the formation of a €500 million inaugural European private equity buyout fund and related co-investment program
- A UK-based infrastructure sponsor on the formation of a £1 billion UK focused infrastructure fund and related co-investment program
- A European infrastructure sponsor on the formation of a dual-currency European infrastructure fund targeting €1.35 billion
- A Finnish private equity sponsor on the formation of an evergreen open-ended fund structure targeting residential assets
- A UK-based specialist emerging markets sponsor on the formation of a sustainable resources fund targeting $400 million
- A UK-based growth sponsor on the formation of a €200 million inaugural technology focused growth fund and related co-investment program
- A UK-based real estate sponsor on the formation of a £200 million real estate fund and related co-investment program
- A UK-based emerging markets sponsor on the formation of $2 billion emerging markets focused long life infrastructure fund
- InfraRed Capital Partners on its sale of an 80% equity stake to Sun Life Financial Inc. for approximately $396 million
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, University of Law, 2017
- LLB, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019