Naomi Tom is an associate in Ropes & Gray's corporate department. She has experience representing private equity clients and investors in a variety of commercial real estate matters.
During law school, Naomi was co-president of the Stanford International Human Rights Law Association and studied at the Stanford International Human Rights and Conflict Resolution Clinic.
- Represents private investment clients in negotiating, closing and restructuring master repurchase facilities to finance commercial real estate loans, as well as in the financing of individual loans under the various repurchase facilities.
- Ongoing representation of a global investment manager in the formation of a multi-tier joint venture to acquire a portfolio of assets valued at over $700 million.
- Co-author, “Commercial real estate in the United States,” Practical Law (December 2018)
- JD, Stanford Law School, 2016; Member Editor, Stanford Journal of International Law (SJIL)
- BA (International Studies & Political Science), magna cum laude, Loyola University, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2017