Nicholas Tallon joined Ropes & Gray in 2022 as an associate in the private equity transactions group in the London office. Nicholas has a range of corporate and finance experience, advising mid-market private equity investors, global financial institutions and corporate clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicholas trained and qualified at a leading Irish law firm.
- Advised a prominent mid-market private equity firm on the sale of their entire interest in an industry-leading alternative lender funding property development in Ireland*
- Advised an Irish alternative data company on several funding rounds and provided ongoing general corporate advice*
- Advised an Irish technology company in a corporate reorganisation and subsequent merger*
- Advised a leading Irish broadband provider on a syndicated debt financing to support phase 2 of their fibre network roll-out*
*Prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- BBL, University College Dublin, 2016
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2022