Roya Tabibi is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Roya Tabibi is an associate in Ropes & Gray's corporate department and a member of the firm's private capital transactions group. Roya primarily works with private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on a broad range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, equity investments and financings. Roya also assists clients with general corporate and governance matters.
During law school, Roya worked as a student attorney in the Boston College Entrepreneurship and Innovation Clinic and interned at the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts. Roya also served as a senior editor of the Boston College Law Review.
- Represented Signify Health, a healthcare technology company, in its sale to CVS Health in an all-cash transaction valued at $30.50 per share or approximately $8 billion in total consideration.
- Represented Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe and its portfolio company Valtruis in the three-way merger of Fresenius Health Partners, InterWell Health and Cricket Health to create a new premier value-based kidney care provider valued at $2.4 billion.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Radiance Holdings, a platform representing a collection of premier brands in the beauty, wellness, and self-care sectors.
- Represented New Mountain Capital and its portfolio company Bounteous in their acquisitions of Hathway, a digital growth partner for top restaurant and convenience store brands, and Lister Technologies, a full-service digital transformation consultancy.
- Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in its carve-out acquisition of Avera eCare, the telemedicine services business of Avera Health and one of the largest and most comprehensive virtual health networks in the world through partnerships with more than 600 health care systems, rural hospitals, outpatient clinics, long-term care facilities, assisted livings, and schools across the United States.
- Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in its investment in Planet DDS, a provider of cloud-based software solutions for dental practices in North America.
- Represented Harvest Partners and its portfolio company Integrity Marketing Group, an omnichannel insurtech leader in life, health and wealth solutions, in their sale of a minority interest in Integrity Marketing Group to Silver Lake and other investors.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its acquisitions of Ungerboeck Systems International and EventBooking.com, two leading software providers of event and venue management tools.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners in its sale of Arcadia Consumer Healthcare, a recognized leader in the consumer healthcare market for over-the-counter medicines and premium vitamins and nutritional supplements, to Bansk Group.
- Represented Avista Capital Partners and its portfolio company eMolecules in their acquisitions of Frontier Scientific, a leading provider of chemical materials management and custom research services, and Frontier Agricultural Sciences, a provider of research materials to the entomology research community.
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2020; Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA, Baylor University, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2021