Andrew joined Ropes & Gray's private equity practice group in the Boston office in 2019.
During law school, Andrew interned at Eaton Vance Corporation, an investment management firm in Boston. Additionally, he interned with the Honorable Robert Tochka at the Suffolk County Superior Court.
- Represented Cove Hill Partners in its acquisition of Kalkomey Holdings LLC, a provider of online recreational safety education and cloud-based agency management solutions.
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its acquisition of StraighterLine, Inc., a provider of scalable solutions to deliver affordable, effective and accelerated pathways to formal degree platforms.
- Represented Change Healthcare, a leading independent health care technology company, in the sale of its Connected Analytics business to Kaufman Hall.
- The Committee on Foreign Investment in The United States: An Analysis of the Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act of 2018, 19 J. High Tech. L. 361 (2019)
- JD, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 2019; 2019 Chief Note Editor, Journal of High Technology Law
- BA (History), Quinnipiac University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2019