Daniel Tsarevsky joined Ropes & Gray in 2018 as a law clerk in the firm’s finance group. Prior to joining the firm, Daniel was an associate in the finance group of a leading Canadian law firm where he represented private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, corporate borrowers and lenders in a broad range of financing transactions including leveraged and acquisition financings, syndicated credit facilities, securitizations, investment grade and high-yield debt offerings, asset-backed loans and debtor-in-possession financings.
- Acted for a leading Canadian airline in connection with a private offering of high-yield senior secured first lien notes and a refinancing of its senior secured syndicated credit facilities*
- Represented a consortium of private equity sponsors in connection with three securitizations of consumer loan and mortgage loan receivables to finance their acquisition of a leading Canadian non-bank consumer lender*
- Represented two leading Canadian banks, as junior lenders, in connection with the financing of the acquisition of a leading cosmetics manufacturer by a private equity fund and its institutional partners*
- Represented a private equity fund, as Canadian counsel, with respect to term loan and ABL facilities to finance its acquisition of a leading multinational office supply retailer*
- Represented American Industrial Partners, as Canadian counsel, with respect to a secured high yield note financing and ABL revolving credit facility to finance its acquisition of the Mining Consumables Division (“Moly-Cop”) of Arrium*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray