Evan H. Tallmadge
Evan Tallmadge joined Ropes and Gray's corporate department in 2018 in the Boston office. He has experience conducting diligence for acquisitions of life science companies, drafting licensing and collaboration agreements between life science innovators, and in IP support for underwriter diligence of a pharmaceutical company’s IPO.
During law school, he was the Executive Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Technology. His graduate research with David B. Collum was on the solution structures and kinetics of the lithium enolates of acylated 2-oxazolidinones.
- Evan H. Tallmadge, Nationalizing TRIPS: An Examination Through Exceptions, 18 J. Marshall Rev. Intell. Prop. L. (forthcoming 2019).
- Janis Jermaks, Evan H. Tallmadge, Ivan Keresztes, & David B. Collum, Lithium Amino Alkoxide–Evans Enolate Mixed Aggregates: Aldol Addition with Matched and Mismatched Stereocontrol, 140 J. Am. Chemical Soc’y 3077 (2018).
- Evan H. Tallmadge, Patenting Natural Products after Myriad, 30 Harv. J.L. & Tech. 569 (2017).
- Evan H. Tallmadge, Janis Jermaks, & David B. Collum, Structure–Reactivity Relationships in Lithiated Evans Enolates: Influence of Aggregation and Solvation on the Stereochemistry and Mechanism of Aldol Additions, 138 J. Am. Chemical Soc’y 345 (2016).
- Evan H. Tallmadge & David B. Collum, Evans Enolates: Solution Structures of Lithiated Oxazolidinone-Derived Enolates, 137 J. Am. Chemical Soc’y 13087 (2015).
- Joseph Renny, Laura Tomasevich, Evan Tallmadge, & David Collum, Method of Continuous Variations: Applications of Job Plots to the Study of Molecular Associations in Organometallic Chemistry, 52 Angewandte Chemie, Int. Ed., 11998 (2013).